I am currently accepting books to review. If you’re interested please look through my policy below.
What I prefer to read:
- Nonfiction (historical, financial, medical, memoir, biography, some self-help)
- Fiction (most types, though no romance novels or YA novels)
- I am not open to receiving and reviewing self-published books at this time.
Format: I prefer physical books but will accept ebook format.
- I typically only post reviews of books I actually enjoyed reading. If I wouldn’t recommend it to a friend or a blog follower, I won’t provide a review of it on my blog. That means that if you send a book I don’t end up liking, it will not be reviewed – but at the same time this also means you won’t receive a negative review.
- I also post my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads, although there may be a delay from the actual review on the blog.
- I will try to post reviews of advance review copies close to the release date. Other than that I would prefer to not have a specific timeframe for the review, but if you have timeframe requirements please let me know in advance and I’ll consider them.
Contact: You can email me at email@example.com or contact me via Twitter.