Several of my favorite blogs came out with TBR lists for September or Fall, and they all pretty much mentioned different titles, so there are a ton of great suggestions for your TBR list in this post.
- The Stripe’s Grace Atwood posted her reading list for September 2016. She included The Woman In Cabin 10, which I will be receiving in my Book Of The Month package – really looking forward to it.
- Annie Reeves also shared her recent reading picks, including Truly, Madly, Guilty by Liane Moriarty and The Things We Wish Were True by Marybeth Mayhew Whalen, which is available on Kindle Unlimited.
- 10 Books You Need To Read This Fall from Forever Twenty Something, including All The Light We Cannot See and The Boys On The Boat – both of which I loved. I’m interested in checking out Orphan Train, also on this list.
- The Glitter Guide featured some interesting nonfiction picks including Nadja Spiegelman’s memoir I’m Supposed To Protect You From All This. Fiction picks included Eowyn Ivey’s To The Bright Edge Of The World, which is definitely on my TBR list.
- This article by Vice on how Millenials Have Discovered Going Out Sucks was hilarious and oh so true. I saw myself in every word. When the alternative to going out is staying home with tea and a book, I pick tea and a book .EVERY. TIME.
- I love sweet potato, and I also love avocado toast. So what’s the perfect marriage of the two? Avocado on sweet potato toast. Click on the link and you’ll see what I mean.
- I’m all about fall activities – “basic” or not – and this article is a great list of seasonal to dos that’s getting me excited that fall is finally at the door.
- Napping babies in funny costumes can do no wrong.
- What’s now available on Netflix as of September 1st. I sense Top Gun and Practical Magic movie nights in my future (with hot cider and gingersnap cookies to celebrate fall, of course).
This post contains affiliate links from Amazon.