- I NEED one of these literary map prints for my room. Aren’t they so cool? I particularly like the Literary Britain one.
- I have to confess I’m just starting to get into GoodReads and this post on Bookishness and Tea on 8 reasons on why to use GoodReads was very helpful.
- This YouTube video by Sam The Book Dragon on the various positions we contort ourselves into while reading was hilarious. Found through Life Of A Female Bibliophile.
- Do you believe in Mercury Retrograde? I’m on the fence about it, but on the off chance it’s true here’s a book list from Read It Forward on What To Read When Mercury Is In Retrograde.
- I loved these ideas for quick and easy Trader Joe’s based meals that can be ‘hacked’ out of just a few ingredients on A Cup Of Jo.
*I’m a Trader Joe’s aficionado myself and my favorite hack is combining half of one of their precooked polenta logs cubed with half of a container of their seasonal lentil soup (look out for it this Fall, it’s delicious) and heat them up in the microwave with some grated parmesan on top!
- Can’t wait to try Starbucks new seasonal drink – The Chile Mocha. Found out about it on My Domaine.
- Really appreciated how candid this post on The Sunday Chapter was on body image issues. I totally agree with her that “You never regret a workout” and that keeping a balance between indulging and being healthy is key.
- I love yoga videos that show people of all shapes and sizes kicking ass at poses I can’t even fathom trying. This one is an inspiring one.
- Another from My Domaine. An interesting post about using visualization before you even get out of bed to set the tone for the day. Tried it this morning and it helped me from snoozing my alarm.